This program is designed to give your kids the tools and skills they need to get their home and school organized. You can feel confident knowing you are raising kids who will one day be responsible and independent adults.
This course will walk your kids through the lessons they need to learn how to organize their backpacks, their bedrooms, and their clothes! As a teacher, Lisa teaches these skills simply, clearly, and in her step-by-step way.
The Organize 365® Kids Program is a 100% digital course with lessons, videos, and printables. Lessons will be taught in the dashboard and they can even use check marks to mark the lessons “complete” as they go through the program so your children can see their progress.
Your kids will learn how to:
- clean their room
- plan their week
- keep their activity bags in order
- keep their school work in order
- organize their toys, hobbies and special memories
The Kids Program consists of a compilation of 5 separate courses:
- Lessons for Parents - Everything you want to know about how to teach organizing
- Lessons for Littles - Ages 0-5 Twelve lessons to help organize your littles
- Lessons for Kids - Ages 6-15 Twenty step-by-step lessons designed to do a big clean out and reset your kids room
- Saturday - Videos, printables & steps to clean & organize your room
- Sunday - Videos, printables & steps to plan your week